11 Feb Announcing StoryPoint V2!
From all of us here at WebH2O, we are very proud to announce StoryPoint V2!
We have worked hard to re-imagine the mobile applications as well as the online story view. We are also pleased to announce a new StoryPoint community where you can share your stories with StoryPoint.
- Redesigned Story Creation Flow: We’ve now made it even easier to create your stories by guiding you through the process of adding a narrative, attaching photos, and sharing.
- Voice Notes: You can now create voice recordings on your photos to describe the experience with audio.
- Upload Photos with GPS: Now, when you upload photos from your phone library, the GPS coordinates will import with it.
- Publish to StoryPoint: You can now choose to publish your story to our StoryPoint Community.
- Rapid Fire Photos: You can now take photos continuously within the StoryPoint app.
- Many Speed Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Complete Redesign: Fresh and Modern look for your stories – It now flows more like a story would!
- Ability to view audio notes, download photos, view pins on a map and allowing comments on your stories.
- We have launched our own StoryPoint Community where you can post your stories to share directly with our site.
- The Community Story List can be filtered by Category or Year.
- You can subscribe to the StoryPoint Community using your favorite RSS reader.
- We think this will be a fun way to view all of the exciting experiences others have had.
- We are going to continue building out new features for the mobile applications to make it even easier to use.
- We’ll be working on some additional design tweaks to the mobile applications to make it more visually appealing.
- We are going to start hosting contests for the best Stories in each category – with plenty of prizes to give away!
We hope you enjoy V2 and look forward to hearing from you – Now, get to writing those stories!